We are a small, but rapidly growing strategic business consulting company serving the eCommerce industry looking for a Senior Client Advisor who is dedicated, hardworking individual to join our team in a home-based, remote working role. The work is challenging yet exciting and if you thrive on innovation and continual improvement, this role is for you.
The role includes a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Providing financial, corporate development and strategic advice to clients
- Analyzing historical financial statements and conducting product profitability analysis
- Developing financial projections with clients
- Cashflow analysis and forecasting
- Business valuation analysis and exit strategy recommendations
- Preparing confidential information memorandums (CIM)
- Advising clients during the sale of their business through to the close of the transaction, including the due diligence process, negotiations with potential buyers and legal agreements
- Equipment – Laptop or home computer with a strong reliable internet connection (we will cover the upgrade if required).
- Home Office – Private workspace
Talent and Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Business Finance, Business Accounting (or a similar discipline)
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a client-facing role in M&A, finance, accounting or consulting
- Experience with eCommerce / Amazon Selling experience is preferred, either as a seller or an advisor / consulting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and analyze financial statements
- A high level of proficiency in MS Excel is needed
- Proven organization and time management skills to complete a high volume of varied responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, remotely and stay motivated
- Can execute without always needing supportive coaching
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Positive thinking; see challenges and possible solutions instead of problems
About This Role
- In this full-time position, you will learn, grow and be challenged. This is a HOME based role.
- This is an opportunity to be a part of a high-performing team of ‘A players’
- This is the right opportunity for someone who has great skills to offer and who is interested in expanding their role and being a senior member of a dynamic team.
- THIS POSITION DEALS WITH CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION! YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT THAT SAYS YOU WILL NOT SHARE SUCH INFORMATION.
- Competitive salary paid to the right applicant